Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pineapple Express

Ideeen dress, VPL sandals, Charles Anastase sunglasses, Triskaidekaphobia necklace, Iosselliani ring

I've finally arrived in Hawaii, where the weather is a perfect 80F, and the internet is a whopping $16 a day--don't expect to see me around these parts much, I'd rather be sitting on the beach spending that money on sickly sweet daiquiris and overpriced ice cream. Although there are plenty of shops, I have yet to find anything worth buying, which is okay, since everything seems to be a bit more expensive than on the mainland. I do however plan on stopping by Aloha Rag, and if you have any other suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. I'm also happy to whip out my long-mouldering summer wardrobe that hasn't seen the light of day since New York entered its arctic freeze. Today I got a chance to wear my new Ideeen dress, which I picked up at their sample sale a few weeks ago for $40.

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment