Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hooters

Gemma Degara owl shirt, Prada skirt, Chloe heels, H&M tights, Devaki hat, silver spider necklace of my own design, Triskaidekaphobia tooth cuff and buckle ring

After weeks of waiting, my Gemma Degara owl printed shirt finally arrived in the mail today. In spite of the fact that Jimmy mistakenly thought the owls had visible penises (not true!), and expressed disgust at my choice of donning a dress covered in animal genitalia, he eventually agreed that it was a smart choice. I've never been much of an animal print person per say, but I do love a print featuring an animal in it. I have a feeling that I will be spending most of winter alternating between these little owls and my Christopher Kane for Topshop crocodile dress.


-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment