Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rodarte for Dudes


I'm in Maui for New Years, but I wanted to take a short break from the beach to post these pictures of the Rodarte's first foray into Men's wear, which just arrived at Opening Ceremony. They've taken their signature cobwebby knits, and made them into men's pullovers and cardigans, which actually look pretty unisex to me. In these pictures, taken from the Opening Ceremony website, they're modeled on our friend Sean, who you might recognize as the tattooed bod in the recent spate of McQ advertisements. I think they look quite awesome as a fishnet-like layer over all his tattoos, even though I doubt my own husband would wear them with quite as much panache (actually, he wouldn't wear them at all). It's also a reminder to get back to finishing my own Rodarte style sweater, which is half-way through being latch-hooked, and must be completed so I can start making one of these (for myself though, not for any boy).




-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment