Friday, October 3, 2008

the recessch look cum dirtbag

Just a side note..

While en route to my 19 hour cameo in Orlando, I was poring over New York Observer's article "Crashion!: What to Wear to the Recession" by Meredith Bryan. Its been my favorite fashion vs economy piece, especially when she touched on the once-sensitive issue of REPEATING OUTFITS (gasp!). She cited rich biatches like Fabiola Beracasa, Mary Alice Stephenson, and even ANNA make very public appearances in already-photographed looks.

It makes me feel a little deliberate seeing that I'm wearing the same thing 3 days in a row. Ha. Less shitbag, more socio-consch. (In my defense, my dirty black baggy tee, black cutoffs, and killerrrr new Harley Davidson side lace-up western boots look perfectly syncs up with my fall inspiration: MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL)


Maybe this failing economy will teach those fashionistas that GRUNGE isn't a trend, its a LIFESTYLE! Hahaha

Viva punk,
nicollette

No comments:

Post a Comment