Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back to Black!

Get off the plane, go back to work.  Yesterday night I flew in from San Francisco and headed straight to Six Six Sick, where we donned Cheerleader outfits, courtesy of Screaming Mimi's,  and cheered on Vanessa and Marylouise, the hot ladies behind Posso The DJ.  I definitely left a part of my heart in San Francisco, but it was good to be home, and when I woke up this morning, I was in full New York mode.  Back to black, and not just clothing.

First on the list of things to do: head up to Henri Bendels and pick up my tube of YSL Gloss Pur, the luscious black lip gloss worn with angular bobs on the YSL Fall 08 runway show.  How do I plan on wearing it?  How about starting at Marquee, with my Prada-esque sequined lace cheongsam, my newly acquired lace neck corset from Confession New York, and my Tara Subkoff for Easyspirit black lace-up boots.:


No comments:

Post a Comment