Monday, September 20, 2010

Quick Note

Jacket designed by my Mom, Zero Maria Cornejo dress, Acne sandals, Henrik Vibskov bag, jewelry my own design.

Just a quick outfit post from Fashion Week--I have a lot of catching up to do, but it will have to wait for another time. I picked up this Zero Maria Cornejo dress at the Barney's Warehouse Sale a few weeks ago for $60, and I think it's one of the best things I've found up there. My friend Carlo, who designs for Zero told me the digital print is a camera phone photo of Maria Cornejo's patio at her country house. Anyway, NYFW may be over, but market week just started, and the real work is beginning. I'm working at the D&A show representing Camilla Norrback in the Scandinavian section, and we are also showing Triskaidekaphobia at the Ace Hotel. If you're walking the shows, make sure to stop by and say hello. We will also be having a sample sale on Wednesday at the Ace--I'll post more details tomorrow!
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment