Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cacophony of Colors


One of the first things you learn in fashion school is to design a collection with such a strong and cohesive story that the customer is compelled to buy the entire look--or better yet, the entire collection. Suno certainly succeeds in doing this, for every girl knows that it wouldn't be good enough to simply have one beautifully printed Suno top. You need the mismatched skirt, the printed shoes, and the piles of of jewelry to go with it in order to achieve the perfectly clashing cacophony of colors and prints that are essential in composing the Suno look. Even though wearing a full runway look head-to-toe is normally frowned upon, I wouldn't mind lifting most of these looks off the runway styled as is. In fact, the Suno show was one of my favorites this season, and even though I later found out that half of the people I know were also at the show (including childhood friends, siblings of childhood friends, etc), I was so absorbed in the wave of vibrant prints that I didn't notice a single one of them (sorry to be so rude). Here are just a few of my favorite looks, and a peek at the much-blogged-about shoes from the Suno and Loeffler Randall collaboration.










-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment