Thursday, October 7, 2010

Minimal Impact

Jacket and necklace made by my mom, Slow and Steady Wins the Race x Urban Outfitters leather tee, Carin Wester chinos, Dieppa Restrepo patent brogues, Slow and Steady Wins the Race sunglasses, Creatures of Comfort tote.

Pardon my absence around here of late. My internet has been out for the past week (for the second time in the last three months!!!) and I've been only able to grab bits and pieces of it from my iPhone, and from mooching off my neighbor's occasional open wireless network. I've noticed that internet and cell phone service in general seem to be progressively getting worse and worse since I first got a cell phone a decade ago, which I don't understand. I thought technology was supposed to advance along with time, but whatever.

Anyway, I've been really feeling the new minimalism for fall, and last week, I finally treated myself to a pair of Dieppa Restrepo salmon-colored patent brogues at Maryam Nassir Zadeh. They're so well-made, and so comfortable to walk in, I'm already tempted to buy a second pair.

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment