Thursday, April 1, 2010

Side Hustle

An image from Goran Kling's lookbook

Almost every young designer I know still has a day job, or does freelance work on the side. We ourselves have too many side hustles to even name or keep track of. My good friend Gorjan Lauseger is one half of the design team behind Odeur, but he still does a lot of work as a stylist. The last time I was in Stockholm, I bumped into him doing a shoot on the Liljeholmen Bridge during the day, while he was putting the finishing touches on the Odeur collection and preparing for the runway show during the evening. Aspiring designers take note, you have to work very hard to make it in this industry. Yesterday he sent over the link to his styling portfolio, and I thought I would share some of my favorite images with you.

Another image from Goran Kling's lookbook

Light shoot

Light shoot

Light shoot

Muse

Gorjan's own line, Odeur
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment