Thursday, October 1, 2009

Buy or Die?


I must be completely out of the loop, because it wasn't until earlier this week that I found out while online window shopping, that one of my favorite designers, Ostwald Helgason, has collaborated with ASOS to make a lower priced line as part of ASOS's Hub series. I have thus spent the better part of the week contemplating whether or not I really need a pair of the digital print leggings from the collection or not. Having just bought a pair from Ostwald Helgason's regular line, I can hardly make the excuse of necessity, and at $118, the ASOS version would actually be more expensive than the pair I got on sale. I have to remind myself that just a year ago I would have balked at paying over $100 for leggings (even over $40 for that matter). Plus, my wallet is rather tired right now after having been opened one too many times to make personal orders while I worked the Coterie show. Must I have them? I can't decide. What do you think? And which pair of leggings looks better? I kinda love them both...



-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment