Friday, October 29, 2010

Tees (Two Ways)

Flower tee courtesy of Blood is the New Black, Prada skirt, Carin Wester Jacket, Jeffrey x Keds white patent sneakers courtesy of Keds, Triskaidekaphobia tooth necklace.

Blood is the New Black
is one of the few companies that consistently produces great graphic tees that I actually like. They've just released their Winter 2010 collection, with a couple of new artists like Jenny Mortsell and Derek Albeck on the roster, and they let me pick out a couple of their new designs. I ended up choosing two very different ones: a glorious floral tee that appeals to my girlier side, and an oversized tee with a bunch of flannel shirts arranged to form a frowning face that reminds me of Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas, and fits in with my grungier sensibilities. The beauty of getting dressed each morning is that you can totally change how you look and feel depending on what you put on, and both tees are suited for different moods, but are still very "me." Nevermind the fact that I kinda look like two different people in the pictures. Here are some photos of how I styled my shirts, and some other great tees from the Blood is the New Black Winter lookbook.

Terror boyfriend tee courtesy of Blood is the New Black, Kate Moss x Topshop leather jacket, Six Six Sick deconstructed flannel, Earnest Sewn skirt, Opening Ceremony x Keds studded faux-suede sneakers courtesy of Keds, Triskaidekaphobia tooth necklace and earring.




-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment