Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday Suit

Ashish ice-cream cone dress, Celeste Stein tie-dye socks, Keds sneakers, Miu Miu bag, Slow and Steady Wins the Race sunglasses, Forever 21 headband, Cara Croninger resin bangles

I celebrated by birthday this Friday with Ashish x 2, courtesy of W29. I've been a longtime fan of the designers over-the-top sequined numbers, and they seemed exuberantly appropriate for celebrating getting a year older. I wore the ice cream cone dress all day, and I have to say, babies loved my outfit. I can't tell you how many kids stopped to stare, wave, and blow kisses, probably mistaking me for a giant walking dessert. My outfit even made me a little hungry, and I had to go out and buy myself a pint of Ben and Jerry's after wearing it for a little while. I changed into a silver number with giant gray felt flowers around the neckline for a small dinner with a few friends. Thank you Rachel for making my birthday especially colorful! For those of you interested in Ashish, the line is currently sold at Milk in Los Angeles, and online at Net-a-porter.

Ashish dress with felt flowers, American Apparel tights, Chanel boots, Slow and Steady Wins The Race glasses
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment