Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BABE-raham Lincoln

While stalling before getting my make up and Miu Mius on for our Wednesday night party (ROOM 3 at Marquee) , I felt jealous (and lazy) that the girls had already posted and I didn't. So here goes..

As fall fashion is already upon us and wardrobe overhauls have every 20-something in New York in a frenzy, I'm still trying to figure out my fall look. My late-summer look was "DUMPED" (sigh) which involved being an absolute all-around knock out around-the-clock. Long wild shiny hair,  Tia Carrere circa Wayne's World-esque lycra dresses (SCHWINGGG!!), heels after 8:00 pm, smoky come hither eyes, and most importantly, a good 'tude. 




But now that I'm coming out of the depths of The Break-Up (sigh), I feel the innate "Weird Art/Special Ed Teenage Girl" look re-surfacing. Today, for example: low side braid, gold beaded shoulder duster earrings, maroon-striped rugby buttoned all the way up, cuffed denim shorts, and black prairie boots.

I guess when you combine the two looks its "The Hottest Girl of the SpEd Program". I can do that. And do it well.

Its almost time to go to MARQUEE!! yayyyy!!!

PARTY TIME!! EXCELLENT!!


xoxo, nicollette


p.s... did ya'll see my boobs on nycraze.com??? hahaha oh goddd

No comments:

Post a Comment