Saturday, April 17, 2010

This Is The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of...

Christian Wijnants owl dress

This is just a quickie post since I'm expecting dinner guests in a moment, but I got an email a couple days ago from Project No.8 announcing the arrival of the Spring Christian Wijnants collection in their store and on their website. I'm a huge fan of the Wijnants, who always presents innovative designs, with a contrastingly ethereal edge. While his pieces are out of my price range, I love nothing more than to fondle/ogle his works. The owl dress is a definite knock-out, and reminds me of a more adult version of my Gemma Degara snowy barn owl top (what is it about owls that make them so fascinating to all of us?). Here are some nice detail images from the Project No. 8 site...


Christian Wijnants dotted top and scarf

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment