Sunday, December 25, 2011

God Jul!

Ursidae scarf, Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair tunic, Uniqlo leggings, sunglasses c/o Norma Kamali, Alexander Wang shoes, Triskaidekaphobia tooth necklace.

Just a quick note to wish everyone a God Jul and Merry Christmas, for those who celebrate it! I got back from our vacation to Nice on Friday, just in time to celebrate in the self-proclaimed Christmas capital of the world, Stockholm.  As incredibly cozy as it is here right now, it was really nice to catch a tiny bit of sun and warmth in the south of France.  I got to wear my new Ursidae scarf, which I ordered from my friend Maja, and which is a little too light to wear in the middle of Scandinavian winter.  It was the perfect weight for a breezy bike ride on the Côte d'Azur. 

Anyway, after two full days of feasting with Jimmy's family, we're heading out to celebrate with our friends at Top Nice.  Hope you all have a wonderful holidays!



-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment