Friday, September 2, 2011

Fashion's Night Out with DKNY!


A little while back, I had the privilege of participating in DKNY's Something NY campaign.  DKNY partnered with my lovely friends over at Stylecaster to tap five New Yorkers, including myself, to style some looks from their Fall collection.  DKNY is one of those quintessential New York brands that I grew up with, and I was very honored to take part in the campaign.  My mother wore, and still wears, the brand, and I remember one of the first pieces of grown-up clothing that I bought at thirteen was a DKNY silk tank that I still have and wear.  Also, who could forget the iconic DKNY billboard, which we were so sad to see removed and replaced?  The logo has even been reinterpreted by WEEKDAY on one of their fall tees.

Anyway, I styled three looks from their modish Fall Collection, which included plenty of cool colorblocked dresses, dreamy shearling leopard print coats, and knit puffer jackets, which I unfortunately didn't manage to incorporate into my outfits, but are also on the top of my wishlist.  I also did a series of interviews on the website, which you can read here.  Last but not least, I will also be hanging out at the DKNY store at 655 Madison Avenue during Fashion's Night Out on Thursday, September 8th at 8pm. There will be complimentary popcorn, beer, and haircuts courtesy of The Blind Barber (the co-founder, Jeff Laub, also participated in the campaign)! Hope to see you there!

The three looks I styled for DKNY's Something NY campaign! 
 
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment