Friday, January 29, 2010

Mary Katrantzou for Topshop

Mary Katrantzou for Topshops. Images via Agnes B.

I've long been a fan of Mary Katrantzou's gorgeously bold digital print dresses, adorned with oversized trompe l'oeil necklaces or gigantic perfume bottles. Up until now, her designs have been difficult to find, in addition to being impossible to afford (according to my budget, at least). Therefore I was pretty excited when I read on Agnes B's blog that Katrantzous has an upcoming collaboration with Topshop, arriving in stores in late February. Although I'm still unsure as to whether the collection will arrive in the U.S. store, I have my fingers crossed. Comprised of four printed jersey pieces, Katrantzous has taken some of her signature prints from her Central St. Martin's graduate collection, and adapted them for the mass market at a significantly lower price (around $70 each).





-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment