Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ZANA!


I know this has already been posted far and wide across the blogosphere, but I have to put in a good word for my friend and fellow blogger Zana Bayne. I've always been a fan of her leather harnesses, and her ever-evolving designs, that have imaginatively reconceptualized different ways to adorn the human body. From her original harnesses, Zana has gone on to create more complex designs that form leather pentagrams, ribcages, and collars, not to mention adding some new accessories to her repertoire like suspenders and spats. I know she's been hard at work at her studio for the past few months, and it's lovely to see everything come together in this gorgeous lookbook, shot by our friend Char Alfonzo. The new collection will be available on Zana's webshop starting on January 1st.







-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment