Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hopeless Neurotic


A couple of hours ago, I was browsing through Neurotica's collection at one of my favorite L.E.S. boutiques, Pixie Market, and coincidentally, when I arrived home, I found their Spring lookbook waiting in my inbox. The collection features beautiful illustrations of cicada wings, winding ivy, bees, and dripping honeycomb, all hand printed on their custom fabrics, which are then cut into softly tailored silhouettes and unique shapes. What I like best about the London based label is that they manage to maintain a relatively reasonable price point without sacrificing a smidgen of design quality. Neurotica creates those special pieces which have the potential to make an entire outfit, and you don't even have to rob a bank to afford them. That's a concept I can vouch for.





-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment